Le Saut Dans Le Vide

Do you know yourself well enough to know what you can do and what you cannot? You do not know your own powers. You never investigated. Begin with yourself now.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, I Am That
























'Goofball in the Braes'



The shaman is always performing a balancing act. This is the nature of his existence: balancing between the dreamworld and the real. It's a tricky thing to be sure, but the more you practise the more confident you become that you're on the right path, the only path. 

Here, this sunny and dry morning, I felt bouyed by the light, by the feel of spring underneath, and so I myself decided to spring. My younger brother had mentioned Yves Klein the other day in reference to his all blue 'Blue' painting and so his name (and antics) were in my mind.

But that wasn't all. As I was springing from this microcosmic mountain, my other younger brother was doing his own 'springing' as in tumbling down Ben Nevis wrapped in an avalanche. He survived thanks to another team of climbers hearing his calls and for the fact that the avalanche was not that big. Nevertheless, he still suffered a broken leg and had to be airlifted off by Lochaber Mountain Rescue Team.

'Le Saut Dans Le Vide' indeed.






https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-51656381










No comments:

Post a Comment