Don Peyote

 

















My sacred plant - are not all plants sacred? - arrived today from down south. I had initially thought them illegal in UK but they're not. 

“Hallucinogenic cacti are not illegal in the UK, unless prepared for consumption as a hallucinogen. This could include drying them, or cutting them into edible ‘buttons’

At any rate, I had tried germinating some seeds I bought online from Germany but not only were they terribly expensive but even with my grow lights and tents I found them difficult to get going. And so, I bought one that was already mature (about 5 years old). So, here's hoping it's not too stressed after 5 days in a box (the chap sent it second class!). Next year, all things being equal, it should flower and produce seeds. And then we'll really be cooking with gas.



















No comments:

Post a Comment