Levitation & Resistantless Moving

Plain living and high thinking...

William Wordsworth


Sometimes when I'm in the hills, walking, I don't feel the walking but feel as if I may be levitating. Is this not what hill-walking is if you break it down, a form of floating, of walking upon an ocean of moisture if not of rock (which is simply moisture in another form). Removed from the mesmerizing and fastening devices down there in the city, one is necessarily liberated and freed from imposition. Poverty, abstinence, and avoiding the company of others (the three golden rules of Theodore of Pherme) lighten the bodymind even further. Nature is the only call you need listen to now. As such, there is a releasing quality to hill-walking that loosens the parasites and barnacles that have attached themselves to you. As one is released into Nature so tool is one removed into the natural way of being. This natural way is levitation and what the Austrian forester and philosopher Viktor Schauberger called resistantless movement. It is gained by entering into Nature's vortices and energy pools, and by engaging a sort of terrestrial acupuncture whereby one 'pins oneself' to places where energy levels are high and pure. I have discovered several such places in and around the Glasgow strath where the flow of energies is supreme, and where the paths towards them are paths with hearts. Consequently, when I'm there, I feel the aboriginal pull of the cosmos upon my hill-walking body, I feel the suction of the great cosmic flow... and I levitate.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment