Hot Pink For A Grey Day: Paisley Patterns Al Fresco

 













You've got to love the Paisley pattern. And those wonderful bandanas. As a boy and a young man you couldn't get me away from them. My friends even asked to borrow them. I was a real revolutionary! And I still am... Now, in pandemic times, they make for a great 'mask' too. And so, like my flask and spare tube and pump, I rarely leave home without one (or two). I've always dreamed of going to L.A. and wearing them just to ask gang members (the Crips and the Bloods who wear the blue and red bandanas respectively as their gang colours) if they know where they come from. All other bandanas are just a poor imitation.






























My Paisley pattern bandanas were so popular back in the day that I rented them out ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment